Patriot Forge – Henry Street, Brantford, ON
Founded in 1926, Patriot Forge Co. is one of the largest open die forging businesses in Canada. Patriot manufactures heavy-duty industrial components for a number of industries including Energy, Military, Aerospace, Power Generation, and Mining in Brantford.
Patriot Forge employs approximately 250 employees between its two plants in Brantford and Paris. This latest expansion will create about 75 new jobs to start and another 86 jobs ion the near future.
The project consisted of 302,000 sq. ft. of new building area complete with the following:
- Ring Mill Building complete with Ring Roll Mill – 21,061 sq.ft.
- Ingot Storage Area (Loading/Unloading area) – 36,326 sq.ft.
- Press Building complete with 5,000 ton Press – 67,313 sq.ft.
- Heat Treat Annealing Building – 67,579 sq.ft.
- Machine Shop & Office – 108,341 sq.ft.
The scope of work includes design/engineering, permitting, shell, interior and site work construction, new equipment foundations/pits & coordination of owner supplied equipment and machinery.